Part of TwittNotes effort is to find interesting, useful and free Twitter applications to make your life easier on the Twittersphere. One tool that is widely searched on the Twitter World is the one that allows you to manage your Twitter account more effectively and with relative ease. Mass Following and Unfollowing tools are all over the place, but few can give you the possibility of finding people that are directly involved with the area you are interested in. FlashTweet was one application that was good, as the services were free and it worked well. Recently, the decision to charge for FlashTweet’s services made it less interesting for obvious reasons.
A Free Twitter Account Management Tool
Buzzom (TWITin) from InRev is an application which has quite a few general functions available in the web along with few really unique ones.
Here are some of it’s features:
- People Search and Follow them:
- Find people with keywords in their Bio.
- Find people who Tweet about the given keyword
- Cross Follow : Find people who are following some account, or who are followed by some account. they can then be mass followed with ease.
- Account Management (Follow/Unfollow) (one will get the list and he can chose the people to follow or unfollow) Flush — Unfollow who do not follow you Grow — Find and follow people who are likely to follow back Reciprocate — Follow your followers
- Direct Operation — Mass Follow/Unfollow people directly without choosing from the list
- Follow Lock / Unfollow Lock — Lock relationships using this feature. There might be few people who one don’t want to follow or unfollow even though he are not reciprocated, such relationships can be locked. Once Follow Lock, Buzzom will never unfollow the account (till unlocked)
Each feature has been carefully crafted as per the need of the people. Among these features, People Search and Cross Follow is the most valuable and have lots of potential to drive your business.
People search allows you to search people based on matching the keyword provided, to the profile description of the user. This way people don’t have to spend time searching for people of his interest. For example, if you are interested in people who are programmer or designer. Then simply type those keywords in the search box and find out the list of people matching your result. This has clearly reduced your search time and you get what you are searching for. There is tremendous use of these particular features. It provides a window to connect to the world in a way that never seemed possible.
Cross Follow is another important feature which can be helpful if you use it properly. As the name suggest, it allows you find the people in different network. For example, if you are following a scientific journal then it’s obvious that whoever is following it comes into your own domain of knowledge and interest. Thus following people who are having similar interest has a lot of potential to strengthen your network in the online media.
Beside these two important features Buzzom has other interesting features like mass follow and unfollow to make your daily twitter operation easy. Further, you can also lock certain user of your interest whom you may never want to unfollow or follow.
What do you think? Do you know of any other service that provides all of the above for free? Let us know.