I have already been convinced by the developers of Hootsuite a long time ago that they are way worth being one of my favorite Twitter application. Hootsuite recently introduced additional features that will make existing users happier and the undecided ones closer to being convinced. The most professional twitter client has just gone better and here is why.
- Redesigned Interface – HootSuite’s freshened interface offers more screen space to increase workflow efficiency — plus adds a bit of style
- Site Analytics – Monitor your social outreach campaigns within the HootSuite dashboard with baked-in Google Analytics to identify trends and compare tactics
- GeoSearch – Discover localized conversations and sources with GeoSearch — just click the ‘Geo’ icon to display search results posted near your current location (requires HTML5-enabled browser)
- Drag & Drop Upload – Attach an image or other file easily using Chrome 5, Firefox 3.6 and Safari 5 browsers — Just drag from the desktop and drop into the message box to upload with a pre-shortened link
- Enhanced FaceBook – Share more on Facebook by including photo thumbnails plus titles, descriptions in wall posts, and view pictures and videos from friends in-stream
- New Retweets – Share Twitter messages with your network using Twitter’s Retweet tool, plus add streams to display RTs to you, by you, and by your followers
- Localization – Use HootSuite in your preferred language with complete Japanese localization and more linguistic choices on the way
- Instaload – Display your social streams even faster — using HTML5, HootSuite caches content for immediate recall and less waiting for updates
- Themes – Personalize your dashboard with unique themes — choose from familiar green & blue ‘Classic’, sleek & stunning ‘Blue Steel’, or darkly cool ‘Magnum’
- plus all the other Hootsuite Barn Owl features..
Go ahead and give Hootsuite Twitter App a try and tell me if you agree with me or not. Happy Tweeting!