If you don’t think social media marketing can influence your marketing efforts, consider these facts:
- Social media site users spend an average of 5.4 hours a month engaged in networking sites.
- Facebook attracts 734.2 million unique visitors a month.
- Half of Twitter users discuss TV shows.
And if you are a marketer, do you find it surprising that 68% of CMOs report that they feel “unprepared” for the challenges of social media marketing?
Don’t be one of the unprepared. In MarketingCharts’ “The Social Media Data Stacks” you will get the latest data on the incredible reach and influence of Facebook and other social media sites, as well as critical information on how marketers are reacting to and budgeting for social media.
The 45 charts and accompanying analysis will give you answers on:
- The impact Google+ has on the social media landscape
- The percent of adult internet users using social networking sites
- Whether men or women are most active on social network sites
- The percentage of companies actually measuring social media value
- How much social media is affecting marketing budgets
- The percentage of consumers that connect to brands on Facebook
Offered Free by: HubSpot, Inc.