After several months of hard work, Faissal of Fansbridge has finally got his eBook available for the public. Faissal is one guy that many people turn to, when they want to know something about anything on FaceBook. If you have not been hiding yourself from the internet world, FaceBook with its massive users base is probably one of the most effective means to build relationships, generate traffic, leads and ultimately conversions. You just have to know what you are doing.
Having already read this eBook, all I have to say is:
If you’re new to Facebook, you need this ebook. If you’ve been using FaceBook for a while now and want to take your knowledge to the next level, you need this ebook. If you are an advanced user, and need a reference guide, you need this ebook.
Why Do You Need This eBook? Two reasons. ..
- Because Faissal is giving you years of his experience on a silver platter, in one shot
- Because you will be helping people who are suffering in Somalia. Faissal’s initiative of donating 20% of his revenue with this eBook is simply commendable.
- Smart 1: Develop A Facebook Strategy and create a plan
- Smart 2: Setting And Customizing Your Timeline Page
- Smart 3: Free Ways To Generate Fans
- Smart 4: Facebook Edge Rank Formula
- Smart 5: Engage And Interact With Your Fans
- Smart 6: Hosting A Facebook Contests
- Smart 7: Facebook Page Insights Tool
- Smart 8: Facebook Events
- Smart 9: Increase Sales And Make Money Through Your Page
- Smart 10: Facebook Marketplace
- Smart 11: Facebook Places For Local Businesses
- Smart 12: Facebook Advertising System
And to wrap it up, included are 25 Social Media Tips From 25 Creative Minds
This section includes Social Media tips from: ( Pat Flynn, Andy Baily, Danny Iyn, Kristi Hines, DiTesco, Marcus Sheridan, Francisco Rosales, John Paul Aguiar, Ana Hoffman, Brankica Underwood, Adrienne Smith, Kimberly Castleberry, Kiesha Easley, Kiesha Easley, Mavis Nong, Mavis Nong, Jane Sheeba, Ms.Ileane, Hajra Kvetches, Extreme John, Justin Germino, Brian D. Hawkins, James Johnston, Khalifa Haroon, Yasser Masood and Steve Scott)
Now that’s simply cool! This is an introductory offer, so get started and be a FaceBook super user.
That’s it! To your success.