There is a lot going on in Twitter. Within the midst of the Twitter mess is a ton of data that if you can understand, you can manipulate for your own use. To do that, you need the right set of tools. Fortunately Hongkiat recently compiled a set of tools (80 to be precise) both free and paid, that can help you do things like sort your followers, tell you when it is best to tweet (for higher exposure), find out who unfollowed you and a lot more.
Discover Users, Content & Trending Topics
- Swayy. It takes a look at your user’s behavior, data, content and signals to figure out personalized recommendations on what to post next.
- Buzzsumo. Want to know the kind of content that works and where to find them? Find out about this as well as major industry influencers with this app.
- Twipho. Search through Twitter via photos. Punch in a keyword to start your search, or follow the @twipho to see what photos are trending.
- Topsy. The tool’s Social Search, Social Analytics and Social Trends give you an overall big picture of what is hot and what is not on Twitter.
- Trends 24. A simple tool that shows you what topics were trending in an hour-by-hour breakdown for the past 24 hours.
- Sonar Solo. Watch what the world is tweeting about in a circular interactive graph. Contains info on how many tweets and how fast these tweets are coming in.
Here you will find all the 80 Twitter tools to help you make better use of Twitter.
Do you of any other that is not on the list?